Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vacation: Day 2

I have no idea how it happened, but I didn't wake up until almost noon today!  The kids we're actually quite enough for me to sleep.  But apparently I was out of it, 'cause Angi couldn't even wake me with the promise of coffee before she left to open!
So needless to say didn't spend all that much time with the kiddies as I really needed to get into work, to restock!
Now I was going to regale you all with a story, but that will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry!  I worked later then planned tonight and have family in waiting for me!  (oldest son, with pool cue in hand, waiting impatiently)  SO until tomorrow
Love ya!


This one is a real piece of work
(it was in pieces and took some WORK!
Only $80.00!!



Can you believe?  This one came in on a scrap truck!
ONLY $80.00!!

2 comments:

  1. OOooo - I really like that one on top! Are those 24" wheels? How many gears? Is it simple enough for someone rusty like me to operate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No those are 26" wheels, and that one only lasted about 5 minutes fter openning...sorry, butkeep looking. If you see someting you like CALL ME, and I'll give you first dibs!

    ReplyDelete