Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Off to the Races!

OK folks I'm on a time limit here!  Its Friday night movie night and I'm late so I gotta talk quick ('sides, tonight's feature is Toy Story 3 and I have been dying to see it!)  so, the cruiser (men's) put out last night went out this morning to a newcomer to our area, who was quite flabbergasted that we existed and this bike was so cheap!  Thank you kind sir for the wonderful compliment!  Also, the '62 Raleigh went to a man of impeccable taste!  Who could blame him, she's a real beaut!
I'll cover more of the goings on 2-morrow, Below is the new goodies that went out today!  Take a peek!
Like Show Room New!!
Only $70.00

Make your child the privlaged one!
Only $40.00!!!

Gary Ficher?!?!  It don't git no Bettah'!!
Only $110.00!!

1 comment: