Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What did that chair ever do to you?

OK, I admit it, I can get a little hot under the collar from time to time (yea, and Godzilla really a gecko!).  But I'll tell you if any would be scientist ever tries to tell you that a folding chair is not aerodynamic..didn't see the chair fly through the dungeon earlier today!  No worries though, I didn't hit anyone (gave 'em some minor heart attacks though!)

Well aside from my little tantrum (and honestly I don't know what brought it on, PMS maybe) Today was a good day!  Very busy, and loads of re-pairs as is always the RE-Cycle Saturday!  And many bikes found new homes today!  The two beach cruisers that went out yesterday, left today together to a very nice young couple, sorry to hear of their recent theft misfortune.  Another nice couple came in and bought her the Blue Roadmaster, and are interested in the Trek 720 we have out back (in need of some major TLC), should have that done in a couple of days!  The Schwinn Stingray Choppers we had, the big boy and the little guy, and also another Big one (the black colored one) that I had bought earlier today, all went to one of our regulars!  We gave him a sweet deal!  The Special deal Hybrid we put out last night barely lasted 15 minutes this morning (didn't think it would last too long, But WOW, that was quick!)  The blue 3 wheeler found a home as well, and I couldn't be happier 'cause it went to a really nice lady we've done alot of business with in the past, bu this is the first bike shes bought for herself.  She deserves it after all the kindness shes shown!
SOOO, we once again have to bust da hump to get out more stock.  Mike's working an a nice men's road bike (fire engine red and white), Matt's on specials ad Zombie-boy has been....hmmmmmmmm, putzin?  No seriously he got the black chopper ready, and had to spit and polish the Raleigh re-furb he was finishing.
Me?  I've been doing re-pairs while working on another cruiser customization.  And hopefully have a GT Mountain bike tore down to re-build tomorrow.
As Zombie-boy was leaving this eve he informed me hed' see me "Bright and early, 7 am tomorrow" to wit I responded.....Hmmm Maybe I shouldn't use that language here, suffice to say we will be open on time tomorrow, but don't look for us much earlier then that.
Currently I am being ribbed mercilessly....

No comments:

Post a Comment