Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Morning after....

What a fun time (do you detect the sarcasm?) last night was.  All geared up and ready to take the kids out trick or treating the girls were struck by the stomach virus that had gotten Elijah the night before, anyone with kids that have had to go through the "exodus" know what we went through, and to those of you who haven't I would hate o gross you out, so I'll withhold the gory details.  Suffice to say, that as the evening progressed it hit Owen, then Kaleb and we were up until 4.30 am this morning (I until 2 my wife till 4.30) so dragging our collective butts, we did our morning duty, and I had to come in to finish up the Raleigh from last night.  Oh I'm so proud of this beauty.  Got two more little one bikes together last night and are continuing in to more today.  So with out any ado...
ONLY $40.00

ONLY $25.00

ONLY $140.00


Here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment