Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

OK, OK I"M UP!!

but I ain't happy...
Well as I knew it would happen the rampant sickness at the house hit me day before last, about 2 am.  Like a runaway freight train! I am NOT keen on being sick (and I make a lousy nursemaid, and an even worse patient)  Most everyone knows LET...DADDY....SLEEP!  Most of the kids know to adhere to this rule but not Owen, and to some extant Rozy.  Momma did a great job holding down the fort here at the shop, and the guys helped out and kept going!  So I can't report to much on the activities of the last two days, other then to say the re-pairs keep coming in (again thank you to all for trusting us with your rides) and the Diamondback BMX left yesterday (and got another cool one in its place (will be ready in a little while) They also made some real nice buys yesterday a sweet single speed ladies cruiser and another three wheeler amongst them! YAY!  And I'm trying to get in the swing of things.  Angela (after pushing herself past her OWN bout of the sickness) came in yesterday and it took its toll.  She and I were vying for sleep time last night, and for some reason I just couldn't get back to sleep, so between taking care of a cranky Izy, I sat up and read classic "Uncle Scrooge" comics until about 5 am.  Whoever said reading will help you sleep have never enjoyed classic Don Rosa, and Carl Barks comics!  Ain't no sleepin' with them adventures!
Went in early this morn after bringing the kiddos to school ("HURRY UP! (whine,whine) we're gonna be late for breakfast) and was checkin the 'puter and 'lo and behold an old friend of mine from WAY BACK (elementary school) tracked me down.  I responded the friend request then went through his friend list and an ensuing walk down memory lane took place!  He had obviously gone to great lengths to track down many of our old classmates, and they in turn had tracked down, or stayed in touch with others (ain't tech grand) so I sent out MANY friend requests to folks I 'aint heard from in over two decades!  Should be interesting to see what they've all been up to, and in turn be interesting to hear their reactions to the fact that I procreated!(nine times)  Well I've indulged enough in this dalliance, to work I must!  We need more goodies for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment