Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Vacation: Day 1

Sounds like a good concept for a National Lampoon spoof (or the latest from Wes Craven!)
But we escaped...unscathed!  Well truthfully I have day watch this week (funny how that worked out, I wasn't planning well) so I get the "I'm hungry! every hour on the hour.  Really, I mean they only feed them twice at school, no snacks.  How in Heavens name do they make it through the day!?!?  Lord its like trying to walk through down town St. Pete, constant hands out "please sir, may I have some more?"  And Owen?  The boy is a stick! he weighs like 20 lbs soaking wet and he's CONSTANTLY in the kitchen!  Good thing we don't keep much food in the house, and buy our meals each day, my food budget would go through the roof!
But Momma thought ahead and picked out some good film entertainment to keep them occupied.  They wanted me to sit down and watch this "Super Hero Squad".  I don't know, its cool to see my kids interested in the same kinda genre' I was into, but its weird seeing the Superhero's I grew up with looking like little kids?  At least the "in" jokes were kinda funny.
But it being the first day we were just lumps, really.  Plopping on the couch, and making like broccoli.
That'll wear off and soon they'll want me to "entertain" them.
Well it was another FAB-U-LOUS day here!  The MGX that went out yesterday was gone today, and the Jaguar didn't last the morning.  And our re-turning friend, bought a bike from us last year came in today and bought three more (isn't that cool he can outfit his WHOLE family with bikes for less then he'd pay for 1...AT WAL_MART (a gratuitous plug, fer sure!)) And we do so appreciate all the re-pairs and make readies that came in today. (thanks for the trust, folks!) And boy it's actually starting to run smoother around here as we got them in and out rather quickly!
And thanks to all the late nighters that stopped by this evening, me and a couple of my boys were working late tonight so folks were poppin' in to see what we had!  The more the merrier!
Well below are t he two gems we put out today, not as many as I wanted to get done, but as I said, re-pairs come first!
So, I'm off to have a shave and a shower...two bits!!
Pre Wal-Mart Cheap Mongoose!
Only $55.00!

Check out the "bling!"



Gorgeous Raleigh Road Bike
Full restoration
Only $145.00!

hand painted de-tail

hours and hours of hand work done on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment