Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Now for something completely different...

I completely lost my train of thought last night (I was tired, please forgive me) Couple things I forgot to mention last night; 1) Thanks to our buddy Louis and his lovely wife for stopping by yesterday, he inherited a real sweet Road bike and had us do a tune and some "modifications", Now he's riding in style.  See it's part of our master plan.  We like when they come to visit and check on the progress (or lack thereof) on his Western Flyer, so we just keep dragging our heels (LOL!).
And in response to our tittle yesterday (as some of you asked) we had a Monty Python marathon going in the Dungeon (Holy grail, Life of Brian, And the Meaning of Life) and Kudos to the few customer who were in the know who spoke along with the dialog.  See, we're not the only freaks out there.
And last but not least below are some candid shots of my near death experience yesterday whilst attempting to get a 3-wheeler wheel form its precarious perch atop the rafters.  As my erstwhile, and concerned employees viewed it as a photo opportunity as opposed to retrieving the down ladder!
And a special "thank you my love" to my wonderful (and much more technologically adept wife for demonstrating to me HOW to post a video on my blog!  Below are two I want to share with you. First is my pic for "favorite Captain" on the nigh legendary megalith "Star Trek"  And 2nd a BLOODY HILARIOUS cartoon shared with me by my good friend (and partner in comic strip crime) Paco aka. AfroMonKey!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment