Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Old home week!

Okely Dokely, didn't get to much done until later today, had some re-pairs (thank you) and spent the better part of my morning re-connecting with long lost friends!  It was incredible, folks I haven't seen in over two decades, and we were yakin' like old times (gosh, I sound like an old codger...I remember WAY back in the summer of '86...*cough!cough!*) but I'll tell you it was some fun!  Never thought I'd live long enough to reminisce!  And I'll tell you after 20 odd years they don't look all that different!  Although a couple are grandparents now...AHHHHH!  Boy now I feel REAL old!
Ah well, on to biz-ah-nis!
Aside from re-pairs (again..thank you) the Pink Schwinn, and Townie Electra (after many stops and starts) are OUTTA HEAH!  Like an albatross around my neck...
Put out two SWEET lookin' cruisers, male and FEMALE (HUZZAH! haven't had 1 in WAY to long!) and waiting on Matt and Mike to finish there latest additions (always pick your projects...wisely)  Matt's workin on the Gary Fischer (lookin' REAL good!) should be complete tomorrow, and Mikes got another BMX to put out.  Me? tomorrow Zombie-Boy and I start another 2 three wheelers (after he finished the freakin Raleigh he's draggin' his toucas on) So as the night has closed in I must wish you all a fond good evening as I'm off to dinner and a shower!
Love and kisses!


WOW!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
ONLY $85.00

THATS RIGHT...THIS BEAUT'S
ONLY $65.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment