Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

"PSST! How About A Quickie?"

Yep, this is going to be quick!  Put a lot on my plate today and I gotta get to work!  I've grown tired of tripping over stuff, not being able to move in the back of the shop, or to find ANYTHING in the store room!  SO, with the help of Kaleb doing some moving, and Terry having scavenged me up some used lumber, I'll be building some new racks today in hopes of displaying some more goodies!  YAY!  No more piles of tires and wheels to stumble over!  BUT, I have to bang out a couple of repairs before I can do that!
Yesterday was another hoot, three more going out to new homes!  Managed to put out one, but she was a LOT of work, but WELL worth it!  Check out the 1979 Schwinn Traveler below!  SAH-WEET!
OK. that's it!  Now I'm going to break my back (AGAIN) and get this all done!
See ya!


image 1
VINTAGE 1979 SCHWINN TOURING BIKE
ONLY $185.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment