Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

Hey....it ain't moring!

Setting a precedence!  I normally do this in the morning (an excuse to milk my coffee) but today, I got right to work as soon as I came in.  A surprising feat, considering I still have the baby girls with me in the AM, but I REALLY wanted to get out some new rides before I got to busy with repairs and the throngs of excited bicycle buyers!
BWA-HA-HA-HA!
Wishful thinking considering the fear that temperatures below 75 put into Floridians! 
Managed to get out three new goodies so far!  I say so far, as the repairs have started to trickle in, so I am jumping on them in a short few.  But as the girls have headed home with Kaleb, and the next wave of kiddo's have not struck yet, I am sitting down for a few to update y'all on what's new before I tackle them!
First up, a real sweet and simple ladies three speed!  FULLY re-furbed!  Then a GORGEOUS "Basic Black" Iron Horse MTB!  A CLASSIC!  then one of my FAVORITES, a Hunter "Big Boy" cruiser converted to a seven speed with all the trimmings!  NICE!  These and MANY MORE can be yours...
IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!   And trust me!  For what we put into them the price IS right!!
NOW, it's off to get the repairs banged out and hopefully, before the end of the day I can get through the batch of kiddo bikes that came in!


We'll see.....
image 1
VINTAGE LADIES THREE SPEED!
ONLY $90.00!!
image 1
26" IRON HORSE MTB
ONLY $120.00!!
image 1
CLASSIC "BIG BOY" HUNTER 7 SPEED CONVERSION!
ONLY $95.00!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was right: That ladies' 3 speed came out GREAT!

    (The black trim rocks.)

    Good job, sir!

    ReplyDelete