Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

...."and whispered in the sounds of silence"

Simon and Garfunkel had the right idea.
Life will be returning to normal very soon, thank heavens!  Angi returns this afternoon, actually she should be getting on her return flight shortly.  It's been OK in respect to me spending time with the kiddo's, but in our off time.  Having them here, cooped up while I work, is not the best thing for them.  Sure they have all the comforts of home, but within a very small space.  Hence why, today, with constant contact from me to ensure he is still awake, Elijah is hanging with the girls at the house.  They NEED their normalcy!
And Daddy needs to focus on doing his job!  So much chaos this weekend that on Saturday, when we got in many repairs, there is one sitting here that never got a ticket and I can't for the life of me remember where it came from or what I am supposed to do with it!  Hopefully one of the boys will know, or I am SO screwed! 
At least with Angi back, I will be able to sleep at night!  It's really strange, though.  Some will say people never change, I respectfully disagree.  When Angi and I first met, to that point in my life, I had been a relatively solitary person.  I had people in my life, sure, but I didn't need them.  Such is the curse of a self serving Leo.  They serve their purpose, but I would always go on just fine without them.  Then I met her.  Suffice to say it was her stubborn, unwavering persistence to get me to recognize the value of love and companionship that eventually created a shift in my perception.  After twenty plus years now I can't even get a good nights sleep unless she is there!
Weird that.
ANYWAY!  Enough maudlin reflection. 
Saturday, was in a word, chaotic.  With all the little ones here, and a frenetic wave of busyness, we had much come in, and much go out.  I will be taking stock of it all today to try and figure out which way to go as I am sure I will have a lot to do,  just have to get my head on straight!
So with that and the fact that this morning has already proven quite busy, with two rides already finding new homes, and three repairs coming in, I'd best get my jiggy on!
See ya soon!
Oh yea, we did get three more put together on Sat, check 'em out below!


LADIES 24" MTB!
ONLY $45.00!!
MEN'S 26" ALLOY MTB!
SOLD


GORGEOUS, LIGHT WEIGHT MIYATA ROAD BIKE!
ONLY $220.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment