Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Why we do what we do for our kids.

Yep.
I am officially green with envy!
After much prodding and cajoling Angi and I convinced Elijah to stick with his job.  His home sickness was presenting a real stumbling block, but as predicted with time he is starting to realize thebenefits, money not being the only one.  As his tenure at mucking through the mire of the Midwest is coming to a close he is branching out to the North East (lucky little bugger!) as he heads to Boston (as I say that there are tears swelling in my eyes, coupled with a heart wrenching swell of desire to once again stand in the greatest city on Earth!) they will be making a stop for a job in, of all places, the Holy Land!!
Red Bank, New Jersey!!!
To those philistines not availed of this promised land, in the heart of its historic district sits....*choke* "Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash"! 
This shrine to all things holy to Geekdom is his weekend destination!! 
All I can say is he better send me a T-Shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment