Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

"It's amazing what one can accomplish when one forgoes one's morning Scrabble game!"

Sometimes I regret ever discovering Pogo online games.  As a Scrabble and Domino fanatic it's rather addictive.  But last night as the four bikes i had built sold faster then I could build them, and I still managed to keep up with repairs (thanks SO much!) I swore I would dedicate today THE WHOLE DAY to building  up more stock.  And by gum, I held to it!  (will wonders never cease?) Managed to put out eight.  Although I only have pics of six of them, as the other two sold before I could get a snap.  Sorry.
BUT!
Have another sweet men's aluminum cruiser that we pulled out of what was a real wreck!  Now she SHINES!  Also a Haro Vault in lovely lime green and pastel yellow (I have NO idea who comes out with these color combos) also a real unique looking Royce Union BMX, a nice starter Schwinn BMX, a special priced Mongoose Banger MTB, and a very very sharp like new Elite Ls.  Love the frame design on these!
And put the big boy Schwinn road bike on my rack and stripped her down for tomorrows clean and rebuild, then have many others to work.
So this is one pooped pappy, signing off.
men's 26" Mongoose "DAILY BANGER SPECIAL" SPECIAL!!
ONLY $40.00 BUCKS!

SWEET LITTLE HARO VAULT
ONLY $110.00!!

SCHWINN BEGINNER BMX
ONLY $40.00

MENS 26" ELITE LS
SUPER CLEAN
ONLY $95.00!!

WHAT A LOOKER!
ONLY $65.00!!

ONCE A WRECK, NOW A GEM!
ONLY $60.00!!


NOW.... WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE BRING ME TO BED.



No comments:

Post a Comment