Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

.......... *unh*............

Did I really make this much of a mess on Saturday!?
between all the buying we did this weekend, and all the building, and re-pairs there is a HUGE mess to clean up that I am in now way prepared for!
HI!  And welcome to another exciting episode of "This Is Your Mess!" 
Needless to say, I will be doing some more scrapping today!  I HATE to trash anything (buy trash I mean turned in to the local metal recyclers down on Hercules) as it always seems the moment you get rid of it...you need it!  Oh Well!  Like my old mountain climbing partner kept saying "You need to learn...to let go!"
Ba duh bump!
So with out further ado, just wanted to poke my head in and say HEY! Show the pic's from the two done on Saturday...and I best get to work!
Love Ya!
A STOCKY LASS!!!
ONLY $75.00!!

SUPER CLEAN 24" MTB
ONLY $45.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment