Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Apparently Not ALL Brains Are Dead In Hollywood!!!

OH BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!
It would seem that my, and many, many other folks pleas have been heard!!  Just checked on my Yahoo news and was greeted by the most WONDEROUS of good tidings!
Not since the brilliant castings of Wesley Snipes as "Blade", Brandon Lee as "The Crow", or the most obvious success of Hugh Jackman as "Wolverine" has there been a more PERFECT actor cast for the most suited of roles.  Yes folks, as I have been occasionally ranting about, ever since hearing they green lighted the production of "Doctor Strange: Sorcerror Supreme" there was only ONE actor right for the portrayal, and that was Benedict Cumberbatch ("Sherlock" and Star Trek 2, Kahn!!!).
Yesterday it was made official, he is in final negotiations with Marvel to take on the mantel!!!
Oh I can express the level of excitement and joy I feel in anticipation of diming lights, and being precariously pearched on the edge of my seat for this thrill ride! 
I wonder if they will have Dormammu?
OK...I'm waiting.  Release the movie already!!


No comments:

Post a Comment