Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Who the heck made this mess!

Ever have one of those busy day's when you step back, look at your work station and the surrounding area and say "Who let in the evil Gremlins to wreck this place!?"
I HATE Gremlins!
And I REFUSE to clean up after them!
That's why I hire people to do these things (I think they're in league with the Gremlins).
Anyway.  We put out another 5 today (sorry ONCE again I forgot to take pic's of 'em all) And we got in some new goodies.  And on is a (soon to be) Sweet early 70's Raleigh Chopper Bike!!!!  WOW!  don't see those, like EVER!
Well, as it is getting later and I have been fighting a SPLITTING headache, I'm gonna sign off and leave you with pics of some of the STUFF, man!
"Dave's not here, man!"
LADIES FUJI CRUISER
ONLY $70.00!!!


VINTAGE ROSS 5 SPEED (HIS AND HERS)
SET ONLY $150.00!!


No comments:

Post a Comment