Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Back in the saddle (ice pack at the ready) again!

Trying to figure out which way is up at this point.  Came in to organized chaos. I give 'em all credit they did do a good job of keeping things running around here, and I thank them for all their efforts (although I won't compliment them to their faces as it may give them the impression that I'm not the cranky old codger they think I am) but everyone has their own way of doing things and their own way of cleaning up, and it doesn't necessarily jive with mine!  So trying to find my tools this morn was a REAL chore! 
But I will persevere! 
And they will heal.  (Although the emotional scarring will take years of therapy)
Taking time to figure out where we are at work wise.  Have some real nice goodies I'd like to get out on the showroom, as they had a busy sales weekend.  Kudos, and High praise to all those who graced us with their presence ( and purchasing power) this weekend, I do so hop you all enjoy your new rides!  Wish i had been here to thank you personally.  Although trying on Saturday as briefly as I did made me remember just what a JOY I can be when I am in pain.  Like cuddling with an ill-tempered Badger.  So much to the resounding applause (and relief) of my compatriots I stayed out of it yesterday.  And according to Angela it was a real "relaxed" day.
Oh...hahaha.
So we are once again humming along and will hopefully have some new stuff to show off by the end of the day!
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment