Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

what new Pussycat? woa a whoa, whoa, wo, whoooah!

straining for a creative title, that captures the ethereal effervescence of the joyous day...
and that's the best I can come up with.
whoop.
My brain, forgive me is mush.  As is the case this time in the season things have slowed to their moderate pace, and I and the other mechanics turn to happy thoughts of production, but I have been spending far to many late nights basking in the azure glow of the TV screen, watching repetitive runs of X-files episodes, and such so the breadth of my blog...is shallow.
My apologies.

Here's the goodies from today!


VINTAGE SCHWINN BREEZE
ONLY $90.00

DAILY BANGER SPECIAL
$55.00


CUSTOM ROAD/MOUNTAIN BIKE
HYBRID SCHWINN
(all right I went a little crazy here)
ONLY $130.00

MAGNA BMX
$30.00

GT BMX
$80.00

No comments:

Post a Comment