Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pronounced DOA

Apparently my wife was quite concerned briefly this morning that I may have died in m y sleep last night, as she apparently could NOT wake me this morning to do my regular morning bit of getting the kids ready and off to school.  She ended up having to do it all herself, while periodically checking to see if I was OK.  Then her and Kaleb went and opened the store as she still could not rouse me.  Apparently my penchant for hibernation kicked in last night!  Oddly enough that usually only occurs in the beginning of winter.  Yes humans can hibernate, believe me.  At time I can for no apparent reason go to sleep and sleep for a couple days, as my body just won't let me get up.  Fun with Narcolepsy!  Although sleep paralysis, apnea and automated response are nothing to joke about (but I do try!)  Today i didn't rise until 1 pm, so that's about 14 hours of sleep, you'd think I'd be rested.
OH well, so i am off to the shop soon to try and get some more goodies put together and relieve my wife, who thankfully has been keeping down the fort (Thanks love!)
Talk to ya all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment