Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Steps

What's that old saying?  If you fall off the horse, get up and try again? Perhaps Falling off a bike would be more apt.  However, MY particular Horse has seen fit to continually THROW me off, and the limp back is a long one!  Although things around here have progresses normally in my absence, they have had quite a bit of re-pair work in (NO problem with that mind you) However, I do so HATE to be dormant myself.  And just when I thought I'd be back in the saddle I awoke yesterday to a very tell tale (and Painful) lump about 4 degrees North of my nethers.  Coupled with a mild fever and a sense of nausea I promptly contacted my Doctor, who even MORE promptly INSISTED that I hustle my touche down to the nearest Radiology dept for an ultrasound (ULTRASOUND? you mean I'm PREGNANT?!) Come to find out (Thankfully) no bleeding internally, but developed an infection that made my lymph nodes swell.
joy.
So back to bed.
Crap.
Well, against my better judgement (and TOTAL lack of sense) I could not bear another day of being on my back (I mean I haven't spent that much time flat on my back since I was an intern for the Republican party!)
Ba-dump-bump!
(sorry...couldn't resist)
ANYWAY!
As I am at no risk of further cardiac trauma, I HAD to come to work today, and get caught up on some Projects, and it was a very fruitful day (no republican joke this time...promise) So below is the fruit of our labors (nope...not gonna do it)
(laboring fruit...SORRY!)
We also were blessed by bigger, bountiful bevies of re-pairs...kept Jose' jumpin'!  Whilst I twiddled away the hours building.  Love the Schwinn Tourist.  A real SAH-WEEE-T commuter!!  And the Mongoose Hybrid ain't shabby neither!  Plus a couple bangers, and I have a (Soon to be) Purrrrrfect Caloi 5 speed ladies cruiser that we had sitting around waiting for tires, that we were fortunate enough to pick up today!  Guy found 'em floating in the pond behind his house. (no worries, they're like new!  Just needed to be washed up!)
We're called....RE...Cycle.
So aside from a stiff leg (I know you want a joke in there...I'll leave that to you) At the end of the day I am gratefully no worse for wear.  Now I just have to contend with the Diet.
Check THIS out...No sodium...No sugars...No starch....No Cholesterol...
Exactly how DO you chew AIR!
I'm out!

MONGOOSE HYBRID!!
ONLY $140.00!!!

"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!!"
ONLY $60.00


SCHWINN TOURIST COMMUTER
$160.00!!!

"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!!"
ONLY $65.00




"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL"
ONLY $50.00!!!

And the Latest from http://www.wartscomics.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment