Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Insurrection.

Ever watch Star Trek 9?  The basic underlying concept is "live in the moment"  No statement is more true in light of a BAD toothache. 
The brief moment of relief in the ebb and floe of pain is almost euphoric.  As you brace yourself  for the next wave of EXCRUCIATING pain its probably one of the most exhilarating moments in your life!  You know your about to get slammed in the jaw with a ball peen hammer but your just so thrilled NOT to be hurting it verges on climactic!
OH, yea.  I tried to make it work today but I had to cut out around 5 and my lovely wife came in to take over, and went home, showered and passed out.  A little tip, for anyone suffering from a bad tooth, put arthritis creme on your jaw, it burns but it makes you forget about your tooth!
SO, Anyway my recollections of the day are somewhat foggy, Sold the Mans MTB to a fellow Yankee from near my home Town in New Hampshire.  I swear, is there any NATIVE Floridians? 
The storm that came through here today kept most folks at bay, it lasted for all of about 14 minutes...
So much for weathermen!
Had another happy visit from Chip and Joanne, as he was in search of the RIGHT set of forks for the prone "Underdog" as a preview we have a clip from you tube of ANOTHER prone so you get the general idea for what we're building.  (I say "we" in the royal sense.  My involvement at this point is simply supplying material)  Should be some fun when she's done!
Well, i may be in tomorrow if my teeth allow me.  We have SEVERAL new goodies i really want to get out, the least of which IS NOT a DK 24" BMX!! SAH-WEET!
SO here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment