Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

False Start

First, my wife wants me to mention what a bang up job she has been doing holding down the fort and keeping things running.
There.  I've said it.  (where are my brownie points)
Seriously, no Where are my Brownie points?
Seriously, no she has been doing a wonderful job keeping things going!  I came in for the last couple days, and apologize for not keeping you all up to date with the many goings on, BUT by days end have been one big cranky anger ball.  Me and anything that limits my ability to do my job and produce makes me less then a pleasant bridge partner!  So finally I gave into the discomfort and took a (NOTHER) day to try and force recovery.
Well...at least I got to watch Batman Movies.  Which reminds me, in so doing I came up with an AWESOME concept for the next Batman Movie.
One of Batman's arch nemesis gets hold of crucial info about Batman, proof that he is really Bruce Wayne and in so doing discovers that Bruce Wayne had an older brother that was born autistic, and Thomas and Martha Wayne sent him to a secluded institution to take care of him.  So Bruce Wayne has to go to the institute to collect him, to keep him safe from his enemies, and in so doing discovers his love for his long lost brother.  I call it....
Wayne Man!
AHA!
Get it.
OK, I'll stop
Seriously, this is the stuff I come up with when I am laying around on my ass.  I did get to spend some goodtime with Izzy though, she's a pip!  Just like her dad, doesn't like being still.  She's got the crawling thing down to an art!
So it has been mainly a repair fest around here. Thanks to all those of you for allowing us to keep your rides going and my deepest apologies to those we have been unable to assist.  Hey it happens.  Every now and then broke...is broke.  We pride ourselves on performing miracles, but sometimes all the kings horses... and all of that.
BUT, it doesn't stop us from trying! 
Well, we hope to see more of you enjoying the wonderful riding weather, and are here to serve.
Now I gotta git so everyone here can relax.
I LOVE keeping them on their toes!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment