Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

You're Never To Old To Start Anew!

First day of the week started as any other.  Re acclimating myself to the shop after being off for a day.  Checking the blog stats and e-mails, visiting with Chip on his normal Monday "Humble Day" when I got an unusual call from me mum.  She was calling me to let me know "What was going on up there".  Her and my sister live (still) in Sommersworth New Hampshire.  As with so many families nowadays they live together to share on expenses but apparently things have changed.  Something I'd long ago stopped thinking would happen, has happened.  My mother while attending a family function reconnected with an old family friend.  And apparently old embers were fanned, and as of recent plans she will be moving in with, in her words "the man I will be spending the rest of my life with"
Knock me over with a feather.
Mind you, I warned her I'd be blogging about this!
Truly, not what I'd expected when I came into work this morning. I am however very happy and excited for her. It has been awhile since I heard her so uplifted!  And I am also happy for my sister, as she too can start a new chapter in her life.  Congratulations folks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment