Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

...Maybe I should sell canoes and rubber rafts?

Did they transport us all, en-mass to Washington State as we slept.  I saw this once.  Star Trek, Insurrection.  Where they were going to sedate all the inhabitants and transport them to another planet on a hologram ship.
The rain is enough! 
Granted, gives us PLENTY of time to build bikes, but I don't think we have had a dry day in over a month.
OK, OK I'll stop crankin'!
Well, thanks to the folks who came in with the donations yesterday.  The admissions nurse who was a HUGE help to my wife when she was being admitted into the hospital earlier this year remember us and our shop and while cleaning out their garage found an old pair of his and hers Murray's.  Cute little numbers, teal and black spots!
So if you have nothing better to do, throw on your slickers and pop on in!  Save us from our mutual boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment