Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Un-Freakin-BAH-leevable!!

Ever have one of those nagging projects that seems so incomprehensibly HUGE you find every excuse in the book to avoid doing it?  You'll go 3 miles AROUND a 50 foot trip?  Well as I had mentioned before, when I work with someone who is a hard worker and motivated it inspires me to fire ALL thrusters to escape the G-forces of letharGy!
Well that was today.  Smack dab in the middle of a build I ONCE again became frustrated at my inability to locate some needed tools.  As I have an overabundance of tools, most of which just take up space in my tool chest, we dropped what we were doing emptied it all out and organized just that which we use on an every day basis!
WOW.
Talk about GENIUS!
(it's called, sarcasm)
Can't believe i put off such a vital chore for more then two years.
Oh I am the POSTER BOY for Procrastination Anonymous!
Anywho!  We managed to get out four newbies today!  Managed to finish the simple "Basic Black" Fixie, built on an early 90's Peugeot frame, shes a stripped down gem ready for your personal touches! (we realized a long time ago that the folks that ride these bikes (VERY brave souls) like to personalize them) Also got in a BLOODY SWEET Ladies Schwinn single speed cruiser!  WOW!  What a LOOKER!  As well as two new "Daily Bangers!"  And as the day winds down, gonna put another coat on the Polka Dot Bike, as well as a "Frosted Lucky Charms" GT MTB (Green is the color of Leprechauns)
FINALLY got in all the parts I needed for some of the re-pairs we have had sitting about and got all but 1 done.  Try and finish that before I head out as well.
Would like to thank Sue, for not only providing us with the sweet Schwinn, but also for going Ga Ga over the Ladies Free Spirit we just put out!  We know that one will work better for her pooches. And a shout out for Tim, as he picked up the Schwinn as HIS bit for a greener world!  It will now become his newest back and forth for work!  YAY!  another CONVERT!!!
So with that i leave you with pic's of the new goodies!
P.S. thanks to Chip, my bike Guru, and historian for the Not-so-gentle suggestion of RE-NAMING the Custom Cruiser we finished yesterday and named the "Ikeman", to "The Ike-Bike"!  Obviously I had forgotten the more nefarious and sinister Nazi of similar title.  OH CRAP!  My Bad!  If I in ANY WAY offended ANYONE...well color me stupid!
Good night y'all!
BASIC BLACK PEUGEOT FIXIE
ONLY $120.00

SMOOTH AS CREAM!!
ONLY $110.00!!

"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL"
ONLY $60.00!!

"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL"
ONLY $45.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment