Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

UPDATE: "Daddy Boot Camp"

As some of you may recall from installments earlier this year:  During the previous school year do to some shenanigans from the two older boys at school (some of which required....er...um...intervention) resulted in me pulling them from school and putting them in Daddy Home School.  Well, apparently for once my ill-conceived plan worked!  Exposing them  to the harsh realization that they would have to spend all their time with dad, either doing school work, chores, or work at the shop (where Daddy is not, shall we say, understated when he is dissatisfied) seems to have paid off.  They returned to public school this year, with the caveat that should any of the ill gotten behavior continue they would be returned to the salt mines.  Well, I'll be the first to express my shock and awe when I received their first progress report.  Not only has Elijah not missed a day or even a class, but he is only a half a grade away from making the Principals list!!  WOW!  And even though Kaleb had a couple minor slip ups in the very beginning, he to has been receiving c's or better!  Color me impressed!!
Here's hoping for the future!  (please mark the date on your calender to refer to in the event that this current information becomes null and void.
SECONDLY:
Where did all these lizards come from!  No kidding.  I have about 14 little gecko's in various locals in the store just hanging out.  They don't seem fazed by us at all.  I get right up to them and they just blink at me.  We used to work out doors in our garage for crying out loud and I don't think I saw this many!  Oh well, at least I'm not lonely!
Well managed to put out only one today.  Sorry, have been very busy with repairs, THANKS so much! And many, many, many a looky loo coming in to see what's up.  Nice to see you! But the one we put out is way overly nice!  Some real higher end goodies on this one!  21 speed Shimano equipped, with shift indicators (I've only seen these things on Trek Navigators!  SWEET!  Also got something of a treasure in a scrap buy we did the other day, and didn't even realize what it was until i was about to scrap it out.  Check out the pic below for a before view!  It has been completely tore down and ground down to bare metal.  We're treating it to a candy blue paint right over the bare aluminum, gives it a real unique patina.  It appears to be an older Cannondale MTB!!  WOOF!  Check our pics tomorrow, we should have it all done up!  Well, I'd best be on my way home for dinner and story time!  Logan's reading "Holes"
Night!
FULLY RE-FURBED CIGNAL
ONLY $90.00!!

LIGHTWEIGHT, SEEMLESS ALUMINUM BODY WITH FEATURES IDENTICAL TO AN '85 CANNONDALE ROAD BIKE WE DID A COUPLE YEARS BACK!
KEEP YOUR EYE'S PEELED FOR THE "AFTER"!

No comments:

Post a Comment