Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Short Day...for me.

Yep.  Merely 6 hours after being released from the hospital, I had to go back in.  This time for Izy.  Respiratory problems.  Unfortunately it runs in the family.  Hoped it would skip her, but no such luck.  Of course they gave her the Albeterol treatment.  Imagine pumping a pot of coffee into a 9 month old.  She didn't fall asleep until 6.30 am.  At which point I passed out!  Needless to say I didn't wake up until 11.30 and then did not get out of bed until 1.  A vain attempt at best to acquire more rest, but with a household full, and the Game room (foolishly) located on the other side of a sliding glass door from our bedroom, pointless.  SO, in at 2pm I was pleasantly surprised by a bustling of activity as Jose' worked feverishly on re-pairs and Adam, Puddles and Kaleb worked tirelessly to continue the clean-up and organization.  A thankless task that thankfully is coming near to completion (a little behind schedule but we'll cope!)  It's just nice to be able to find stuff!  WOW, what a concept!  Over the last couple of days they have acquired quite a bit of goodies, and managed to get two out today.  As I said, Jose' spent the day on re-pairs as we have gotten in many of them as well!  And as always "THANK YOU, so much for the trust and we look forward to continuing to serve you all!
Slow sales day though, surprisingly for a Saturday, but that just means there is plenty of swag for you tomorrow!
SO, I will bid you all a fond goodnight, as I am going home to melt into my bed!
RELAX AND RIDE!
LADIES SINGLE SPEED CRUISER
ONLY $60.00!!!!


ONE FINE LOOKIN' HYBRID!!!
ONLY $120.00!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment