Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Intended to bang...but only whimpered.

Had no idea that malaise was contagious!  Started the day off late!  ARRRGH!  I hate to be late!  But after bringing the kids to school and back I was a drowned rat in that torrential downpour we had.  So before going into the shop I stopped back at the house to dry my clothes and shoes (they were so worn out the water was flowing THROUGH them).  Whilst they dried everyone else in the house was still asleep, so I sat at the kitchen table in a towel, poured me a cup a Joe, and promptly fell asleep.  Only to be awoke at 10.15, and grabbing my stuff out of the dryer discovered my shoes had disintegrated.  So before opening had to stop at the thrift store and pick up another pair!
So that's the LONG way of saying "sorry for being late"
Then, had my HEALTHY breakfast of grape nuts and fat free yogurt (yep...as if quitting smoking wasn't bad enough...now I'm on a diet!) what's next? EXERCISE!?!?!
To dreadful to contemplate.
Then Adam and I got right to work...pretty much sitting.  Neither of us had ANY energy!  He ended up bailing way early as he has just not had enough sleep, apparently.  Don't know what he's been up to.  Don't know if I WANT to know.  But he's young so whys he so tired?  Funny, talking of young and old, the other day I ended up putting in a copy of the movie "Duck Tales and the Treasure of the Lost Lamp" (Yes I know, but I never grew up) and he had commented on remembering watching that when it was a few years old and he was in daycare!  I remember I was in my early 20"s when it came out!
It's really sad when the toys you grew up looking forward to getting on Christmas are now considered "Vintage Collectibles"!
OY!
SO any who, fought the urge to bail and go home early to sleep, and managed to get out another new goodie, simple starter re-paint road bike (pic below) and jose' DID come in for the majority of the day put up some re-pairs and managed to get started on a couple more for the show room!  So we WILL keep plugging, Lack of sleep be DAMNED!
Now I'm going to bed!
'night!
GOOD STARTER ROAD BIKE
ONLY $110.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment