Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royalty...my Butt.

So, I'm busily working away at my day, when I realize my stomach starts grumbling (surprisingly, even through all the insulation I STILL heard it!) So I call the wife to see what she may want to share.  No answer, went to voice mail.  I make the decision on what to get, then deliver hers to the house.  Come to find out that she missed my call as she was engrossed in the "Royal Wedding".
Lord.
Now, I know my wife is quite the romantic.  Hearts and flowers and all that.
Me? Not so much.
But in my defense my total, unabashed, heart felt LOATHING of the whole GROTESQUE proceedings has NOTHING to do with the dreamlike "every little girls fantasy".  OH no, it's all dollars and SENSE folks (or lack thereof!) If you haven't already heard.
34 million!
YEP! Now I will try VERY HARD not to intertwine colorful four letter euphemisms in my diatribe as I attempt to express my feelings.
BUT (T) I think that there are ALOT more pressing needs for 34 mill.  I mean Give the Prince and his main squeeze  $75.00 for the licence, $20 for the cab ride a couple grand for a REAL nice honeymoon and  use the remaining 33,999, 998,005.00 (hey it''s late my math is off, so sue me) to maybe do something IMPORTANT!!!  Now with all do respect to all the ladies who may be reading (my wife especially as I value my personal safety) I have NOTHING against marriage, ceremony or the romantic ramifications of it.  But When my bride and I tied the knot we did it ALL ourselves ( I even baked and decorated the bridegroom cake (carrot, YUM) ) Now THAT"S romantic!  I could ramble on with an ENORMOUS list of "More Important" things to do with the cash, but you make your own.  In the end I think any such WASTE is not only gaudy but in EXTREMELY bad taste.  It's like telling all those suffering that their plight is pale in comparison to the world shattering importance of a $380.000 wedding dress.
PAH-LEEEEZZEE!!!
And don't get me started on American Inaugural Parties.
ANYWAY.
Today was another re-pair fest!  Thanks to all for the trust!  And we tried real hard to pump 'em out as fast as we could.  O use the "we" in the royal sense as I was working ALONE for the most part.  Jose' if your reading this "WHERE WERE YOU TODAY!"  No call, no show.  Bad Boy. No donut.
Managed to get out one new one.  A single speed Motobecane 62cm.  Real SAHWEET looking!  Also got in a Bevy of new (soon to be nice) goodies!  Sold the Ladies "Daily Banger" and the 20 BMX to one of our regulars!  VERY nice to see them today and hope they enjoy there new rides!
Well, I think I have wasted enough of your time tonight as I am sure you are planning on getting some sleep to be in tomorrow FIRST thing!
NIGHT!  and check out the latest from http://www.wartscomics.blogspot/ and also the latest rough i got tonight.  I usually wait until I get the finish but this one is just WAY to cool to wait!





SINGLE SPEED CUSTOM MOTEBECANE
$145.00

No comments:

Post a Comment