Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Nappy-time

Yes, I do lament my advancing age frequently enough to become repetitive, however it is a gnawing truth that continues to make itself far to apparent.
Yesterday, after noshing with the wife, I sat back in my chair briefly to digest and unceremoniously passed out!  Middle of the day in a bustling shop, and I PASSED OUT asleep.  Only to awake after an indeterminate \amount of time to everyone standing over me grinning.
Yes apparently my s
"Senior Moments" are a source of humor for the group!  Glad I could entertain!
So needless to say at the end of a somewhat frustrating day (three projects in the works and have hit walls on all three as I await one thing or another) I went home had a light dinner turned on an episode of X-Files, and promptly fell asleep while watching.
So hence why NO ENTRY last night.
So you got a break for the night!  And now, I must make quick work of this as I have to get to the hardware store, and parts supplier as I need to finish the aforementioned project!!
SOOOO, you all get up, get out into the gorgeous morn' and come pay us a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment