Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Well we have done thew traditional fueling of the children annual sugar fest, second only to Halloween!  And the children have been surprisingly conservative.  I think they remember the last time they binged and the stomachs that followed.  I got my EXTRA Easter gifts in the form of the opening of the Mystical realm of the "Skunk Works".  After receiving a rare visit at the shop by my contemporary Bullet, he invited me to scour the crevices of his "shop" to purge it of anything I wanted, as what was left would be hitting the curb.  Well who could resist, so a couple of truckloads later and we have a treasure trove of fresh goodies for us to play with this week!  Amongst the stacks are a Townie Electra, a NICE Mongoose MTB, to Higher end BMX's a couple Raleigh Road Bikes, and a Plethora of wheels and tires!  OH I was a kid in a candy store!  So be looking for all new stuff next week!
Y'all enjoy the ham and hard boiled eggs and I'll talk at ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment