Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Why Thank you Andre'...I'll have the Veal picata.

I love days that leave my head reeling!  And i don't mean in a bad way, either.  I want to thank all the wonderful folks that came in today!  You Kept us HUMMIN"! 
My deepest thanks to the gentleman from (sorry...somewhere far from here) who had all the nice words today and was quite happy  with the Free Spirit rolling outta here that he saw on this Blog.  WOW!  My face is blush, and we are immensely more excited because he's another CONVERT!!!!  YAY!!  And he's going all the way, listing his car on Craigslist today!  AWESOME!!!  That's one more who have come to the light side of the force!
Had a cool dude pop in and pick up the Murray cruiser 'cause (say it with me)...HE WAS TIRED OF WALKING!!!  I'm sure it'll give you days of fine riding!  (Oops, did I say Days, I meant YEARS!)
And thanks to the gentleman who knows what he wants!  And we'll be building him up the three speed three wheeler quite nicely thank you very much!  Hope he loves it!
The Last remaining (although I'm sure there will be more) 24" ladies MTB to an excited young lady today, who was just tickled pink her Daddy splurged (and my condolences to her sister who "already had a bike at home"  Maybe some other time)
And a Shout out to one of our resident "frequent Fans" working on a plethora of concepts!  He had a real unique one today, A motorized Huffy Cruiser, with another female cruiser hooked up by the front forks on the back wheel!  Looked real cool, to bad it didn't work out.  But I applaud his efforts to get his wife out and moving.  He was so inspired that he decided to have us build up the '68 Schwinn Tandem we have back in the garage, guaranteed to be a little more "safe" for his beloved and himself!  And he wants it in her favorite color, Purple!  Now THAT'S a man who loves his wife!
And to our favorite resident inventor, welcome back, getting more parts for his tandem 3-wheel creation which apparently NOW will have disc brakes!  (I came to that through intensive deductive reasoning, and him buying the rotor and brake caliper was the deciding piece of evidence!)
And to the Group of Inventors from the University, your order will be filled post haste, sorry for the delay (and my "scattered brain")
And as ALWAYS, so much great thanks to all the re-pairs we saw today!  We do so appreciate the trust you place in us!
The work was a blur today.  Jose' put out three more (just In time as the last three days have been almost a sell out!)   And they are BEAUTS! 
Zombie-Boy, back from the dead is almost done with his twin Schwinn's, and the Redneck 3-wheeler, then tomorrow (hopefully) I'll have 'em on to specials.
And me?  Well between answering phone calls (and thanks for that too!) and talking with folks, and TRYING to get Kaleb on Virtual School (their system kept going down.  Oh THAT'S not a good sign!) I managed to finish the MONSTROUS Panasonic DX-2000.  No kidding folks, aside from the clown bike, this is the BIGGEST bike we have EVER had here! 70CM center pipe!  Standing next to it the seat is almost at my armpit!  I test drove it and had to change my position in the choir from Bass to High Alto!  WOOF!  This is the perfect bike for someone 6"4' or above.  But MAN does she look sweet!!
And Hiddey Ho to all the cool Looky Loo's coming in to "see what we're all about!"  I LOVE it when I hear that!
Below are the new goodies, and I am gonna git, take a shower and macrame my butt to the couch!
SEE 'YA!!

Gorgeous Ladies Hybrid
$90.00!!!

Always a Crowd Pleaser
$95.00!!!


As I Said...
A MONSTER!
Vintage, Rare Panasonic DX-2000
ONLY $190.00!!!

Lovely Ladies "Daily Banger Special!!"
ONLY $70.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment