Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Middle Age

Yep.  Without a doubt, I have hit it.  Somewhere along the way that which is attractive and appealing to the younger man, no longer seems to hold importance.  Now I realize that when some men go through their "mid-life" crisis they turn to fast sporty cars, younger women or other such trappings to rekindle the spirit of youth.  I, apparently (and thankfully) seem to have taken another route.  Gardening. 
Yep.
I went to bed last night genuinely excited for the morn, as I had made arrangements with Angi to open up so that I could get the yard in order.  Oh believe me when i say, that the house we have taken over had a shame full mess for a yard, back and front! And i was bound and determined to turn it around.  And with the Help of Kaleb (on Daddy Day camp, remember) and later Owen and Rozy, we weeded, pruned, planted, raked, mulched, tilled soil and in the end came up with 33 bags FULL of debris!  But Boy and Honkin what a GORGEOUS YARD!
Now I gotta hit the backyard!
BUT, that will have to wait as tomorrow I'll be back in the saddle here!  I have the SWEET 67cm Panasonic DX-2000 in Primer and want it DONE!  As well as several more SWEET projects I got off a Salvage truck yesterday! 
Apparently everyone else was quite busy today with ALOT of re-pairs, but no sales!  LOTS of Looky Loo's though, which is always welcome.  And as tomorrow IS Saturday, well most of what is here will probably be going home with some lucky folk!
So, as it promises to be ANOTHER lovely balmy day I expect y'all to come and say, HEY!
"till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment