Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chaulk off another Sauturday!

It's not as negative as it sounds.  I am just DRAINED!  Very busy, busy, busy. Just what we love!  The engineering students were in today, and well on their way to a good start on their project.  I am so thrilled every time I get to play a small part in these undertakings.  I don't get to use my brain that often (alright...stop giggling!) so I always jump at the chance!  Had many of the Saturday Looky Loos as usual.  Thanks to all and their wonderful words and compliments!  Although it pains her to say so, Angela let's me know when they were here driven by morbid curiosity derived from the pages of this blog.  But can you blame her, I'm a Leo and she has to live with me and my "smirk"/ (heh heh!) I thank you all for stopping by and it was great to meet you, don't let the fact that I'm running about and don't stop to talk deter you from that thought.  I am, according to my wife (whom is big on social graces) not always the most...personable. 
OK, I gotta give her that, BUT at least nothing got thrown today...Oh no, wait...there was the Lineman's pliers that got stuck in the paneling.  Oh that was a GOOD shot, too.
Finally finished the "left on the boat twin treks".  Note to anyone listening DON"T store a bike on your boat for a lengthy period of time, PLEASE!  Talk about ROT, rust and disintegration.  WOW!  They basically had to be fully rebuilt.  But he was happy to finally have them back, so Happy trails sir, to which ever port you are headed to next!
And to the young man who was just DYING for the Custom Haro!  Hope you love it!
To the awesome trio of Retro buffs, i didn't get a chance to say, "Hey" but I hope you enjoy the Univega Metro 5, It looks good on ya!
And to the gentleman whom purchased the Road master "Mutt", I hope you keep it up and we see you in a few days for bike number 3!  We LOVE re-peat customers!
And I am SO happy that we are able to fulfill a young mans dream of owning a tandem with his wife.  After a 20 year wait, it's time!  And we will have that old Columbia looking SHARP when it's done!
Speaking of re-peaters, i love it when past customers bring in friends, and they don't hesitate to buy themselves a ride.  The Sweet little Mongoose BMX will be a fine addition to your circle of friends, Man.  that makes 5 so far.  Thank you VERY much!
And i know I'm missing some folks I didn't even get to meet, But I thank you all for your patronage!
On to work!  Zombie-Boy has a his and her vintage Schwinn set in paint as we speak, and another vintage Columbia about 90% done.  Hopefully they'll all be wrapped up Monday. i gotta be fare though, he's spent alot of time running around for us the last few days, as we are having trouble keeping some materials in stock, until the big order comes in next week! 
And River was initiated into the dungeon today, and I gotta say, I don't think the shop has been this clean in some time!  And he made real progress in getting parts cleaned and organized.  It's great when at least one of my ideas seem to work out.  And he was quickly dubbed with his working name "Puddles".  Hay he's a youngin'!  And me?  Well aside from the Treks, and a few minor re-pairs I put out a Gorgeous Schwinn Jaguar  Man I love these bikes!  7 speed comfort cruiser, men's.  You can't go wrong.  Add that to the Murray cruiser we put out yesterday, very sweet!
Well tomorrow begins a new chapter in our lives.  I begin to take a day off.
The crowd hushes. 
Yes it's true.  My Dad's coming to hang out for the day, and we are doing yard work!  I need to get the front of the house looking sharp!  Bring some of these weed beds into flowering shape!
AND speaking of "the New House" Thank you so much to Keri and her Church group for all the Wonderful house warming cards!  the kids did an awesome job!  We Love them!!
So I'm off to relax, and I'll see ya all Monday!
Comfort Cruiser Style
ONLY $110.00

Old School Murray
ONLY $85.00
Thank You So Much For The Kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment