Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

90% and holding!

WE ARE IN OUR HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAH!
*this is me dancing a jig*
OH LORD!  what a relief!  Spent last night there for the first time and I'll tell ya folks, being the impoverished Nomads that we are, we have lived in ALOT of houses!  Some better then others, but you know that weird feeling you have the first few days as you are unpacking and familiarizing yourself with the new surroundings?  Nope, not there! As we sat at the table last night having coffee and getting ready for bed it just felt natural, and at 3 am this morning when I stumbled outta bed to use the facilities, bleary eyed and punch drunk, I knew RIGHT where to go!  That's GOTTA tell ya something!  Special thanks to Dad and Anita for the help in trudging the stuff across the street, and a special thanks to "You know who you are"  for the wonderful "bags full of love" care packages that were dropped off yesterday!  Much Love back! 
OK on to work!
Well I really didn't do any at the shop, 've been preoccupied with the arduous task of relocating the clan, but Angela has been doing a bang up job of holding down the fort here and has been keeping me abreast of all that I have missed.  Now mind you if I fail to thank anyone, or brag about anyone, it's only because I'm a middle aged, portly white man with a piss poor memory, so PLEASE cut me some slack!
Thank you so much to all the AWESOME folks who have visited us and professed there hidden shameful fascination with our little blog here.  Have no fear though even though its a twisted habit it can be cured!  Just visit a NORMAL bike shop and you'll sober up REAL quick.
WHOA!
"come on man, there's edgy, and there just plain offensive!"
"sorry."
AND especially to all you wonderful people visiting us from Tampa BECAUSE of the blog!  Wow! You must be staved for entertainment over there! (yuk,yuk,yuk!)
And to Dave owner and proprietor of (if the samples he has dropped off are ANY indication) the best little coffee shop in Tampa!!  Dude, he makes his own BLENDS!  THAT is a TRUE coffee connoisseur!  So check out "Buddy Brew!", Next time we talk (or if he's reading ) feel FREE to pimp your place in the comments section, and shoot me a link!  I'll be THRILLED to put it up!  And he picked up a SWEET cruiser he's gonna use for deliveries!  How cool is THAT!  Apparently most of the folks working for him ride bikes to work so that's just RIGHTEOUS!
And sorry I didn't meet up with you Chip, but I'll be BACK in the saddle again, tomorrow!!!  And yes I am fully aware that tomorrow is Valentines day (since my oldest reminded me today *D'OH!*) BUT I will still be here to work!  Way to much piling up!
AND, with the fact that we have a big garage ALOT of the buys that have been piling up here in front of the store will be waiting at the house to be rebuilt, leaving us some space to BREATH!
And I would like to express my gratitude for the apparent crossover success as we are beginning to get folks who are checking out www.wartscomics.blogspot.com and stopping by to give us their opinion.  And aside from the majority of the women in my family, everyone else seems to enjoy it.  I'll be honest, I get a chuckle when I write them, more for the fact that I'm thinking of my kids when I do it.  But when I see Paco's interpretations of my poorly scrawled words, I go into hysterics!  The man is a GENIUS!
And thank you for all the trust in letting us handle your re-pairs this weekend, and I'll make sure any that didn't get done are taken care of tomorrow!
Well folks, I gotta hustle for now! 
All our Love!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, and happy housewarming! I'm hoping to someday be in your neighborhood; I'll TOTALLY stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds COOL! Look forward ta seein; ya again!

    ReplyDelete