Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

OH, they may be cute and cuddley, BUT cats have TEETH!!

Well with all the activity of the move we felt it best to wait until the house was in order to bring in the cats.  They have been staying at the old house (don't get me wrong there OUTSIDE cats) and we go down to feed them twice a day and let them know we are still around.  So today was  the day, after emptying out the garage (OY! Terry is going to love me when he sees how much scrap is in the back of THAT trailer!) and I started to collect the cats and walk them over to the new house.  Not to bad until we had to cross the street.  They DIDN"T like that!  And after each trip it got harder and harder to collect cats. I guess they figured out what was going on, so when it came time to get the last two, Willamina gave Kaleb and I a run for our money!  It took the two of us to corner her and when I went in for the grab...? OUCH!!! ALL teeth and claws!  I mean...shes just a frekin' KITTEN!  She wouldn't even scruff, and I've never had a problem with them going docile after that!  But she was having NONE of it! I ended up sticking her in a laundry basket, but boy she got me a good four times before that! 
And I STILL have to get Momma cat...OY, That'll Be FUN!
So as I said the deed is done.  The two garages have now become one.  It was not an easy thing to scrap so much, but we did part 'em out (THANKS Puddles!)  And Thanks to Jose for useing your truck to cross the street!  I could have only imagine how tired we'd be if we had to hump 'em back and forth!
And we we're busy on the store front as well!  Thanks to Momma Angi for holding down the fort, and Elijah for holding down the home front.  OH, Mommy and Daddy screwed up today, BIG TIME!  Seems we are not the bright and "On top of things" people we'd hoped we were.  Somehow we got convinced there was no school today, it being a Holiday.  Don't ask me, I just work here!  We checked it on their Daily Planners, but at closer look, it was LAST Monday that was a school holiday!  By the time we figured out it was to late, so I'm sure we'll get in trouble for that.
As I said had many a visitor today, and I was somewhat privy, although I was more out then in today! One in particular I was very flattered to meet was the lead mechanic of one of those "OTHER" shops in town.  What a HOOT!  He was looking for a few things, as he is building his own projects and wanted to get some goodies from us!  It's so cool when you know, that you are "known".
 Did manage to get a few things accomplished though (hence why I'm here so late).  As Momma is having a "Spa" morning tomorrow (Oh I know, she won't be in until WAY later) I will have little Izy here with me, and she don't like Daddy to work when she's here!  SO, I had to try and get things done tonight!
Speaking of visitors, thanks SO MUCH to all the awesome folks with all the SWEET buys for me to make! WOW!  We got three bangers, a NICE "like New" Hyper BMX, A GORGEOUS ladies Schwinn "Clear Creek" hybrid, A really well kept Free Spirit MTB (CLASSIC!) and my fave Little lady bike wheeler and dealer brought me a FANTASTIC Panasonic DX-2000 MONSTER road bike!!!  AND to top it off we got in, on consignment a Motorized aluminum Sun cruiser!  We built this thing special for the customer 6 months ago.  We order the bike for him Brand New, out of the Box, and installed the engine (when we were doing that) and now he's looking to sell!  It needs to be cleaned and tuned, then we'll negotiate price, so keep a look out for that!
So check out the goodies we got through today, and know they're will be WAY more coming out tomorrow!  Now that all the moving is FINALLY done, it's back to building bikes!
Hope to see y'all tomorrow!

Beautiful Ladies Schwinn Hybrid
ONLY $130.00!!

This is TRULY a very WELL kept Bike!
A STEAL AT $75.00!!

Pretty Little "DAILY BANGER"
ONLY $55.00!!

Lets Get HYPER!
"LIKE NEW" BMX
ONLY $70.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment