Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

What better Way to Say I LOve you Then with the gift of..

a bicycle?
Yea OK, y'all got a pass on this one, I'll let it fly.  I guess I can forgive the SLOW day!  I mean we only sold 1 bike!  NOT that I'm complaining, mind you!  It was funny too.  One of those "I'm just tired of walking, what do you have that's cheap" sales!  I can understand your logic for NOT wanting to give your significant other a bike for Valentines day.  I mean think about the inference "Honey, I love you. Here's a lovely piece of EXERCISE equipment to help work off that excess fat!  Big Kiss?
So OK.  I'll let it slide, but keep in mind TOMORROW is NOT a Holiday.  NO Excuse!
What are my plans for VD Day?  Well, I gave my honey a house.  Do I need to get anything more?  Yea I know, "If you want to retain peaceful relations you will, Dumba$$!"  But trust me it will be simple! 
We now have BOO COO bills with move in cost and all that, and after 19 years of marriage...practicality is its own romantic bliss!
Yea I know BULL....!
SO  anyway, as I said SLOW day.  I would like to thank the wonderful compliments we did receive today, and the wonderful; lady and her son whom brought in the XR-200, suffering from the all to common Wal-Mart disease "Raerderailuernotproperlyset-ittus" we do SO appreciate the wonderful compliment of telling us "Do whatever it needs, we trust you" because they were recommended to us by a friend. WOW!  We appreciate the trust! 
Our best to Matt, and his Dad.  Dude, I just heard today, I hope everything works out OK.  Our Prayers are with y'all!
Nothing new stock wise today.  As I said, re-pairs.  BUT tomorrow, we should have some goodies to show ya!
Speaking of showing my goodies....
Got a new strip! Yea, comic strip.  What were you thinking of?

No comments:

Post a Comment