Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Breath...just breath

I'm a little better now, thanks for asking!  I'd like to thank the wonderful folks that came in today.  The young lady bringing in her bike (bought here several months ago) for a conversion to single speed.  She'll look like new, once again.
And the young man who's been following the Blog and came here all the way from Sarasota, not only to have us re-furb and re-paint a REAL SWEET Diamondback RB, but to also bring us two Gems!  A Vintage Raleigh Road bike that has some of the most lovely lug work I have EVER seen!  And a (soon to be) Nice GT MTB Cross!  As I had said , my last entry was cathartic, allowing me to free my mind to concentrate on the important things, and get some bikes out!  Paco's put out two bangers!  One a bugger of a challenge Magna dual shock MTB, and a real nice looking higher end Road master...YEA, No Kidding, v-brakes and everything!  I put another Dual shock Magna in paint, and working on the aforementioned Raleigh, as well as prepping two others.  So we are filling up once again!
Pics will be posted tomorrow (my camera does NOT take good pics after dark, sorry!
And Kaleb and I had a heart to heart (I'm a sucker for that Brad Pitt pout of his) He is a good kid for the most part, just has a few loose screws needing tightening!
And I leave you with one of my favorites, probably overplayed in its heyday, but it is my theme song!

No comments:

Post a Comment