Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Maybe I have a secret identity, and don't know it.

All is right with the world.  I had thought I lost it in the wilds of the Dungeon, but I have once again regained my copy of "The Bourne Identity"!  So I am a happy camper once more.  Now, if I could just find the second one!
*Knock* on wood, today went off without a hitch!  No material for me to curmudgeon about, but I can deal with a day of boredom.  Day 5 of the Zombie-Boy watch.  NO idea!
Jose' had us in stitches today with his whole "no speak English" bit, and unfortunately i was on the phone with a customer at the time, they probably think we are insane.  not a leap of faith I would guess. 
FINALLY got in most of the parts we ordered about a week ago.  I feel so professional having tubes again!
I would like to thank all the folks coming in to visit, and saw a few RE-Cycle Old timers hadn't seen in awhile, just poppin' in to say HEY!  Sold the Ladies Schwinn, without batting an eye.  I love a customer who knows what they want when they see it!  You will have years of enjoyment from that little gem, I assure you!
And the Gentleman who does not question his masculinity whom needed a ride to the construction site, he picked the purple and pink pacific.  Good choice!  Well, doubtfully anyone will steal it.
Got about three new gems today, the show room is getting full once again! 
Thanks so much, to Lisa a good customer and a great friend for all the help she has bestowed upon us during the move, and IZY (and mom) LOVE the high chair!  Comes in REAL handy! 
The cats are having issue with adjusting, although Little Miss, Maxie, and Willamina seem content, TC is kinda in and out (at least to eat) but Raptor and Mamma cat keep going back to the old place.  Hopefully that stop.
Well i gotta get going as Logan stepped up last night and cleaned the kitchen when no one else will, and as a reward he wants to play a game of Battleship with Daddy!
Y'all Have a good night and we'll see ya tomorrow!
DAILY BANGER RE-PAINT SPECIAL!!
ONLY $70.00!!

BAD PICTURE.  NICE BIKE!
ONLY $80.00

VINTAGE LADIES COLUMBIA!
ONLY $105.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment