Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Post Sunday!

I figure out something yesterday.  Apparently one of the reasons I had NOT taken a day of in three years was not only due to my dedication to work, but the fact that I really couldn't stand to be in our old house that much.  Every time I was there I would always be looking around at the mass of projects that really needed to be done, but couldn't be.  And it was depressing.  Now, I get up, we do our cleaning chores then hang and enjoy one another.  I think that's called "Family Time"  (although we still have a But-load of laundry!  Special tip O' the old chapeau to miss Lisa for the Washer and dryer!  We now have 3 sets, with one set working!) And not to mention, being with the kids one on one as My lovely wife has HER day off watching the store gives me MUCHO material for the comic strip! (http://www.wartscomics.blogspot.com/) wrote 8 yesterday alone! 
And speaking of my wife, I must really love her, ALOT as I found myself sitting and watching the Oscars last night.  She wanted to see if mention was made of Twilight.  And let me tell you, I CAN'T STAND award shows!  Why?  I enjoy the work of actors, I'm a movie buff, no lie.  But I fall in love with the characters, and stories.  The actors are vessels, becoming the characters.  I don't want to know these people personally!  I've met a few "Famous" people before, and the fantasy was shattered, so I shy away from this stuff.  Not to mention the cheesy musical numbers, stale, poorly rehearsed banter and jokes!  EUCH!  The day they vote an animated film for best picture...then maybe!
Yesterday was a flurry of activity here, as it was a beautiful day!  The SWEET Raleigh Road Bike sold to a very astute gentleman with an eye for the finer things in life!  And I was called up to the shop a couple of time to access some purchases.  got in a couple little kids bikes and a really nice ladies Hybrid that as we speak is being worked on by Jose', and a (soon to be) sweet Haro F1 BMX!
Whatever else may have occurred, I have no idea so if I fail to send thanks, please forgive me.  Although I do know that many re-pairs came and went, so I thank you all, deeply for your trust and patronage!  KEEP EM' COMIN'!!
Today is shaping into a good day and we have many projects on the racks to go!  So I'll be visiting with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment