Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Wha..(visual aide: Head wags back and forth)

sold

sold
Well, I should take mornings off more often.  My lovely bride and I have begun a new schedule, we alternate days opening and the other stays at home with the babes, until the sitter arrives.  I hit the floor running this morning determined to get the house CLEANED!  Mom and dad working has left the homestead to the tender mercy of the children ( definition of a sitter is they SIT with the kids...nothing more!  Would have to hire a maid for anything more.  Well Alice can live on unemployment 'cause I ain't going that far!) And believe me my children are nothing close to tender!  Well the house got cleaned and I came in around 4 pm to find (other then the employees playing scrabble)  an empty store (at least as far as adult bikes go) SOOO here I am (well no not now, I'm talking to you...now...but you get the point) trying to get more put out.  Zombie-boy finished another XR-75, i put out a Honda Trail winds MTB and am working on an old Coast King!  Mechanical re-furb, just cleaned the body no repaint.  Some chinks in the armour but I like the green paint it's already got.  So just a quick note top bring ya'll up to date.  Now...back to the grindstone (gosh I hate how it chafes.

No comments:

Post a Comment