Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life of leisure...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahh!!!!
(hold...on...side...hurts...)
but seriously folks...
This week Angela and I have (once again) switched to a new schedule.  I'm on at the house in the am, then come up (as before) once the kiddo's get home, then she goes home to safe guard the house. Mommy and Daddy's come home  to a thoroughly trashed house (after a day spent cleaning) ONE TOO MANY TIMES!!!  As well as a disturbing discovery of kitchen knives disappearing and tell tale holes in walls!  I know my kids can be a hand full but you expect the person left in charge should be able to take control of the situation.  Well now the kiddies have an Irish mom to deal with.  I need say no more!
Work front:  Well that leaves me here (late) to build up goodies.  AND with the addition of two new mechs (the other two didn't pan out) we are actually staying on top of repairs AND building stock!  So below you will find some of the new additions.  And we are building more.  We have been doing ALOT of buying lately (YAY!) and have some real sweet treats exmp: Mongoose Blackcomb. 2 three-wheelers, a GIANT miyata hybrid, Gary Fischer MTB, 20" old school Diamonback BMX, and so on...
ONLY $55.00

ONLY $55.00

ONLY $65.00

ONLY $105.00!

ONLY $60.00!


Shout out to all the awesome folks who have entrusted us with their re-pairs, and restorations of late.  And all the awesome visitors who have contiuned the tradition of keeping our lives interesting.  So for now I have 3 projects in my bay I wanna git finished.  I'll regail you with more interesting stuff later!

No comments:

Post a Comment