Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MR mom

Ever since watching the classic Keaton film "Mr Mom" I'd wanted to be a stay at home dad.  even before having children!  But like so many things in life that was a dream put to the back burner...until now. As we grow and adapt in our lives we learn our strengths and weaknesses.  Angela, my lovely bride is a great people person, and is perfect to run the front of the shop.  I get many compliments from customers regarding her, and many come back in to see her and say hi! Me, although personable enough I guess (unless I'm feeling a little...pithy) have a BAD habit of making conversations all to brief (I'm sure coming off as rude) as when I'm working I'm "snap, snap, rush, rush busy" So having her hear to talk with the customers is a blessing.  That leaves us with the necessity of having someone to be with the babes.  hence our new schedule.  And I must admit, I'm lovin' it.  Angela's happy 'cause she's not stuck in the house all the time, and I get to clean the house and have it the way i like it, as well as have a real dinner prepared (not the usual thrown together "whatever" we usually rush to make) and I get to see the kids home from school, do the homework, play etc. (Logan's getting real good at pool).  Then come in the afternoon and work late to get out stock, etc!!  Plus gives me time to work on the comic strip. 
Well, enough waxing nostalgia, on to business!  Have put out some more goodies in the last couple days, and are working feverishly to put out more.  RIDING WEATHER IS HERE!!  So stuff isn't even lasting the traditional 24 hours!  But we have to continue to move forward on the special orders as they are starting to pile up.  So I will have a BUSY night!  As always I'll keep you up-to-date!
The Hand done tank design!  A Zombie-boy original

sold

sold

sold

SOLD

Sold
out.

No comments:

Post a Comment