Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Burnt...Notice?

OK, I've been better.  A bit snappy lately (and due to a stubborn Pacific that inexplicably became airborne last night (good thing Zombie-boy ducked)) I've come to the conclusion that I need a night of rest.  Today was busy, as usual.  Jay's been workin' on the specials (almost done) and I've been puttin out (fires) stock. But I seem to keep pickin' the hard luck cases!  Never enough time to get everything done I want to get done!  Put out a nice Dyno 20" VFR today, and almost done with another MTB Banger.  We have a Plethora of stock I'm dying to put out, just can't work fast enough SOOOOO I'm taking a night to re-lax, play some pool and chill. Get a good nights rest and hit it fresh tomorrow, and hop I can get enough goodies for you folks to peruse this weekend!  So 'till then...
sold
out.

No comments:

Post a Comment