Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Morn!

Well after an evening of pre-Halloween frivolity, the store is surprisingly jumping early this morn.  Zombie-boy, Having gone out last night riding the red custom 5-speed chopper dressed as the Riddler on the monthly "Freak Bike Militia's" Freak Bike run, to REPRESENT!  Came by  the house to join the traditional Friday Night before Halloween Movie Fright Night.  I however, being the whimpering little coward that I am, don't "DO" horror flicks, so I just played with myself...Pool that is!  And went to bed early (yes we cal 12.30 a early) So he was still at the house early as I stumbled about, empty coffee pot in hand, trying to kick my brain into gear, trying to  remember HOW to make coffee (yes advanced age REALLY SUCKS!) As I said the group that works here are pretty tight, and let me ask, when was the last time you saw your boss n his skivvies?  (and if you answer a resounding "HMMMMMM!" let me refer you to a good harassment lawyer) So he...."and the rest" were here at about 8.30am.  Jokingly we refer to ourselves as the bicycle shop with the longest non-posted hours.  On average from 8.00 am to 1.00am!  (But don't count on that always)
Well as Momma has been gearing up for our favorite time of the year "Trick OR/AND Treat"  The only time of the year you can scare the livin' bageebuzz out of your kids and NOT have CPS called on you! YAY!!! We have been bustin' it out at the shop!  Re-pairs are now Finally being put out at a steady clip hardly any wait time over 2 hours (unless we have to order parts!) So yesterday I was only able to put out 1 (sorry) but I didn't get in until around 5 pm last night (older boy had "AFTER SCHOOL COMMITMENT (hint, hint) ) and I had paperwork top do as well .  BUT...today I've got two classic Raleigh's (his and hers) to prep and paint, as well as a custom ladies cruiser 5 speed I've had painted for two weeks now, I want to get assembled!  So BUSY,BUSY, BUSY!  But we are open and ready to serve you!~   Talk to you then!
ONLY $80.00

No comments:

Post a Comment