Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Almost Friday...wait it's 12.46am...IT IS Friday!

Yes thats right campers....IT"S FRIDAY!  And to all of those of you who have been putting off buying your bike "pick-o'-the-week"  Now is the time!  We have been working our feverish little fingers to the bones to get out as much as we can!  (pics below!) So there is no more reason to wait...COME ON DOWN! (do I sound desperate?  Thats 'cause we is!)  Not use to it being so slow, and yes I know thats 'cause the week before (when we were so poorly staffed and overworked) we had nothing much to show, and what was going out was selling like CA-RAZY!  But now there's no excuse!
OK! so what else has been going on, for all you intrepid listners.  Loads.  The buying has gone on unabated, and we have the full store to pove it!  Home life has been alot of fun.  I almost didn't come in today.  Went up to pick up the kids from school (momma was busy with in store stuff and couldn't get home to relieve me right away) so when I got home from school I hung with the little ones, and was haveing to much fun, painted pictures with Logan, and put faces on a pumpkin with Rozy, and had to keep peeling Owen off the walls (I think he had a WEE dram to much sugar!) Elijah was sitting with Izy, I swear those two have REALLY bonded, like two pees in a pod!  e can make her laugh like nobody can! 
But re-luctantly I returned to work, al;though Logan did come with me.  He really didn't want me to work but stay home and play instead, but all play and no work makes Jack a poor boy!  So I compromised.  He likes hangin' at the shop anyway!
Oh and as a COMPLETELY different subject, Marvel Productions LISTEN UP!  If you ever deside to do a Prince Namor, the Submariner Movie don't pick Vin Diesel...I got the man for you
NO, I haven't gone over to the other side!  But COME ON !  He LOOKS like Namor!  I don't know if he can act but he IS married to Posh Spice...And we all KNOW how good Spice World was (ok stop laughing) 
Anyway!  Below are some of our newest.  I hop you are all sleeping nice and cozy, I'm goin' home to do the same!


ONLY $95.00

ONLY $70.00

ONLY $35.00



ONLY $120.00

ONLY  $90.00

ONLY $55.00!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment