Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OK...what was I doing?

I love days like today.  Busy, busy, busy.  Thank you to all the wonderful folks that came in to visit today, even though I had to cut my morning time at the house short.  I don't mind though it gave me the opportunity to buy some real cool stuff! 
I'll back track for a brief moment was to tired last night to blather so I'd like to tale the opportunity to fill you in.  Yesterday got some real goodies.  Angela lucked out yesterday and made a (wise) executive decision and purchased a Dahon folding bike, that needed minor re-pair.  A wise decision because it didn't last until the afternoon today!  A very lucky young lady purchased it for the ease of storage (it folded down to the size of a small suitcase (meet George Jetson!)  The thing was basically brand new, and re-tails for $565.00!  We let it get stolen for only $235.00!!!  I also (amongst other stuff) bought a mid 60's Murray Skymaster, another attic find (YAH!) so that'll be a real gem when we're done with it.
Today I picked up a mongoose Blackcomb (god these things are TIGHT!) need a LOT of work (basically just a frame now) but she'll be sweet when shes done.  Also got a Pacific Elite 3.1 that I cleaned up, re-furbed and put out tonight (pic below) and put out another banger (again, below) and a good thing 'cause everything I built last night sold before e I even got in this morning (my lovely bride is quite good at that!).
Zombie boy is still banging away at the specials (has 5 in paint right now) plus he cast molds of the Western Flyers trim, gonna build us a replica (some day) and I have just been trying to keep putting out product!
Thanks to Matt for poppin' in briefly and saying Hi!  And the lovely (large) family whom stopped in to buy (another) bike for one of their many children.  I feel bad though they got this CUTE little girl, about three that when she saw me came up to give me hug, But I'd been sanding and was COVERED in black and red dust, she was dressed so nicely I didn't want to muss her up, so I had to warn her off (didn't like the way she frowned!) Next time!
Also Have picked up a three wheeler from a regular, haven't had one in a while this one need work (alot) but they're always worth it.  Well I could blather on, but I really want to make it an early night!
SOLD


sold
Side note that has nothing to do with any of this but the other day I was yakin' with my son Elijah and he informed me that they're casting the "She-hulk" movie and are leading heavily to Megan Fox, the only thing I have to say about that is...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment