Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

touching down...the Eagle has landed!

OK, my head has been in the clouds for a couple of days overwhelmed (pleasantly so) And I have a brief moment to bring you up to speed before I get back to it.
When last we visited our intrepid adventurer.....


I was leaving to go home and play pool and re-lax, that I did, until the wee hours of the morn, and have taken the last couple of evenings off to do the same. I needed a BREAK!  Not to say we haven't got anything done (pic below).  Also, have hired 4 new mechs.  ! full time and two part timers and 1 who will be working out of his garage with our material (we are short on space here).  Today we (FINALLY) cleaned  and organized the shop.  Of course 20 minutes later 9 re-pairs came in (but at least we had room) so I will be reporting more this eve, now I gotta git back to it!
SOLD
ONLY $65.00!!
ONLY $55.00

No comments:

Post a Comment