Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I CAN NOT Get Anything Done With All This Fun Going ON!

And that's a bad thing?  Happy Sunday to you all.  This weekend's been a little quite but that's cool has given us plenty of time to knuckle down and goof off....I meant work. Yea, that's it! Plenty of thanks for the folks who stopped in today.  "Vlad" DID NOT last!  Went faster then i had suspected.  Sold the Wood grain Roadmaster as well.  New someone would appreciate how cool (odd) it looked.  Special thanks once again to Matt for comin' in and helping out.  He's fit right in, and even introduced us to a game,"movie titles" pick a letter to start then name a movie that begins with that letter then the next person has to come up with a title using the last letter of the previous title.  Hint, there are not that many movies that start with the letter E!  Zombie-Boy stumbled in a little after noon and went back to work on Specials.  I've been trying to get out more product, as Angela has held down the front.  But I'm needed from time to time and with my memory every time I get distracted I end up losing my place.  Some call that senility, I call it...old age!
Thanks to our new friend Jim who came inquiring how much to re-store an old Lincoln, Pre-1937 Lincoln, he's had it since he was 15 years old.  I am thrilled with the prospect of putting this back on the road for him!  Thanks, Jim for thinking of us!
Angela, whilst diggin about the net came upon the top ten worst husbands from around the world, and showed me the photos, some of them I understand, but this one voted number three I just don't get....
I mean clearly this is a very caring and loving man.  Just look at how tenderly he's holding that special someone, and the look of peace and contentment on their faces.  Truly, this is not a bad man.  I mean I'd be inclined to vote the person who is blatantly and dangerously blocking his and the bikes exit, just in case of emergencies.  Sheshould have laid on the other side of the tent.  Some people!
Well Gotta toddle off, eat some Sunday dinner and get back to work.  Need more stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment