Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

SNOW DAY MAKE UP!!

As is always the way this time of year I always come up with a reason to make up for the time I take off for frivolity on Christmas morn.  This time, though I didn't need to come up with an excuse as we got SLAMMED yesterday!!  And MAN did we get in some really sweet rides in yesterday!  Sold a bunch and now I gotta git more out.  Check these pages Monday and be AMAZED at some of the really unique rides we got.  INCREDIBLE!!  Now, I need to get at it but come in and see what we are up to.  And hurry, stuff is moving out FAST!! 

1 comment:

  1. Steven-

    I do hope to stop by tomorrow (Monday) to see what's shakin'. JoAnn really loves the bike, and did not ask me to hand over the plastic, so I myself do live to love another day.

    In the meantime, I am currently being outwitted by our own (insert daddy language here) washing machine. Ah, the wild life of a writer...


    ReplyDelete